Monday 10 February 2014

He Lost His Job Thrice Because Of A Tatoo - Please Advice Him

He won't kill himself,I'm pretty sure of that but he might do something close to or worse than suicide which I don't know.It's not about me but Stephen,my friend.
Stephen is many years older than I am but he is a good friend of mine.Recently,he lost his job for the third time and for the same reason.
He graduated years ago with a good grade and has been employed and sacked thrice due to the TATTOO on his right arm.
It's just a mere tattoo if you must know.And now I'm beginning to wonder what tattoo has got to do with personality or employment.
Guess why I'm scared and decided to seek advice ,I also have tattoos on me.
Please I need your advice because
 1. It's a permanent tattoo
2. I know you wont advice me to cut-off my arm.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated.