Tuesday 4 February 2014

Why Tecno Phones Are Better Than Blackberry Phones

i have been using Blackberry for the past 4 years now but my life has changed ever since i started using Tecno, I know some of you will be thinking "oh he is one of those cheap folks" but the fact is i have used the best Blackberry phones available so i know what i am talking about. Now these are my reasons check it out
1. Blackberry hangs but Tecno doesn't
2. Blackberry Freezes for no reason but my Tecno doesn't
3. My Blackberry boots at an average speed of 5 minustes per successful booting while my wonderful supernatural Tecno Phantom boots and ready to work in 10 seconds
4. My blackberry doesnt can do anything in the first 20 seconds of complete booting while my Tecno starts working once it has booted
5. If i restart my Blackberry My batter drops by 20%, if i restart my Tecno It maintains its battery level positions
6. There are some spiritual forces that uses Blackberry phones at night but not with Tecno, If you think its a lie, why does Blackberry phones go off or battery drained when you switch it on over night but as for Tecno, the battery is intact
7. Blackberry Phones can not last you for 24 hours, but my Tecno phone does and guess what i am a heavy user, I play games, watch movies, browse, ping , listen to music, multi tast etc yet my battery remain constant LOL
8.My blackberry is an enemy of progress, That phone hangs when i am in the middle of a serious transaction and renders the phone useless, But my tecno phantom is a blessing in the sense that it doesnt hang still it gives me premium value
9. Blackberry Phones has just one SIM Slot but Tecno has two slots which works independently
10. Almost all Blackberry games are boring but My Tecno got some awesome games
11. Blackberry phones get hot at any slight over use or over multi tasking but Tecno phones doesnt.

So with these few points of mine i think i have been able to convince and not to confuse you that Tecno phones are better than Blackberry phones. Oya let the debate begin. Tecno Haters prove me wrong.


1 comment :

Your comments are highly appreciated.