Wednesday 5 February 2014

Help!!! How can she stop being a lesbian


I grew up noticing i felt mur sexual attraction to women than men...even wen i never knew d name it was called...once in primary sch i made out with a girl in my class..nd then stopped it...when i was in my Nd2...my b.f dat i loved so much hurted me to d point dat i contemplated suicide....some girl i met on 2go helped me tru that period..she was a striaght lez..she hate men with passion cus she was raped @ a tender age...she despised them so much...our closeness led her to askin me out..‪#‎note‬ i was far older than her...# i refused her sayin i wasnt a lez...wen i saw d hurt expression on her face...i found
myself kissin her...and we started datin...WOGS i was stupidly nd madly in love with this girl..she bcam my air........ Mmmmmmm...

The girl in question like i said was years younger than me...i was footin some of her bills...we started living together....when i rounded up my Ond program i went to work in anoder state..den i noticed she changed....i tried tokin to all nd it was futile..so i stop communicatin with her too...nd i started flirting badly with girls..especiali older ladies...i joined a lesbian club..via fb..i flirted so much with ladies..even traveling to distant states to c dem..graduali i hated d opposite sex mur nd mur evryday...until one day i sat down nd said to mysef..weh am i going frm hia??..i adviced my self nd graduali i withdrew frm women...nd learnt to b with men again..even tho i felt no love

Sumtime last year i was passin tru a deep financial challenge...a lady inboxed me beggin me to b her date dat she will pay me 150 thousand naira..i was tempted den..but i hed my sef...until now i met anoder girl...she is,nt even rich or so classy..but this girl kept buggin me until i started havin seconds tots.....just last week i visited her nd i made love to her tho i never allowed her touch me....no matter how i try to avoid her she kips comin bck nd i kip geting attracted to her mur nd mur... Queens pls advice me on how to completely stop this unholy nd unGodly act.... Its not morally justifiable...its a taboo..its bad..yet this girl is makin me go bck to my words..how do i avoid her..?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated.