Tuesday 4 February 2014

» She Does Not Know How She Got Pregnant - Please Help «

Ok so im 29 yrs plus lady. Engaged although with lots of issues with my Fiance which,needless to say, are proving difficult to sort out. The wedding has been put off for now till we iron out the numerous 'issues'.

Now i got the rudest shock this morning after visiting the doctor. I am 8weeks pregnant. What? Me Pregnant ke? How is that possible? Pregnant?? From where? I am in such state of shock and utter disbelieve that i cant fathom how i could be pregnant without having sex.

I am a christian who believes in the sanctity of marriage and with good moral values so i dont engage in premarital sex. The maximum i have done with a guy is fore.play and maybe orrralsex occasionally or maybe he rubs his pe.nis against my Punnanni. Shikena. Nothing more. Never had my punaniii penetrated.

The Doctor couldnt even tell me how i got pregnant. He was also confused too.

How do i explan this to my Fiance without he thinking i was cheating? We are going through alot in our relationship and this will finally nail the coffin of the wedding.

God why me?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated.